If you are looking for an Oil Change in Hanover, look no further than Hanover Shell and Auto Repair. At Hanover Shell and Auto Repair we recommend servicing your car regularly and that means bringing your vehicle to an auto repair shop for an oil change whenever it is due. So if it’s that time of year… bring your car to Hanover Shell and Auto Repair for an oil change.
Oil Changes are critical to your car’s survival. The last thing you want to do is neglect your cars need for regularly scheduled oil changes. At Hanover Shell and Auto Repair, we make the oil change process short and sweet. You can schedule an appointment with us over the phone, or just bring your car down when you have some spare time. Call us today to schedule your oil change.
State Inspection Stickers
Each year in the state of Massachusetts you are required to have your vehicle pass an inspection. At Hanover Shell and Auto Repair we make our best effort to get you in and out. If it’s that time of year, come down for your Massachusetts Inspection Sticker.
In the event that your car does not pass inspection you will be given a temporary sticker and have 60 days to correct whatever problems might exist for further questions please visit the DMV site here.
The vehicle safety inspection takes roughly 12 minutes to complete, and inspectors will look at 14 aspects on your vehicle, including:
- Visual overview of your registration certificate, vehicle identification number (VIN), and license plate stickers.
- Steering and suspension.
- All rearview mirrors.
- Brake test (both parking and service brake).
- Exhaust system (muffler and smoke check).
- Glass, glazing, and windshield wipers.
- Vehicle lighting (e.g. headlights, turn signals, brake lights, etc.)
- Tires and wheels.
- Fuel tank, fenders, and bumper.
- Gas cap.
- Vehicle height (if altered).
- Seat belts.