What could be more important than having complete control of your vehicle. This starts by having good brakes. From brake pads to rotors, Hanover Shell and Auto Repair has you covered. The last thing you want to do is wait until your brakes get noisy. Squeaky brakes are a bad sign, and grinding brakes are even worse. If you wait too long to have your brakes attended to you risk damaging the rotors or worse which in turn will end up costing you more money.
If you are need of brakes, come down to Hanover Shell and Auto Repair today and let our expert technicians have a look. Call us today to schedule service.
State Inspection Stickers
Each year in the state of Massachusetts you are required to have your vehicle pass an inspection. At Hanover Shell and Auto Repair we make our best effort to get you in and out. If it’s that time of year, come down for your Massachusetts Inspection Sticker.
In the event that your car does not pass inspection you will be given a temporary sticker and have 60 days to correct whatever problems might exist for further questions please visit the DMV site here.
The vehicle safety inspection takes roughly 12 minutes to complete, and inspectors will look at 14 aspects on your vehicle, including:
- Visual overview of your registration certificate, vehicle identification number (VIN), and license plate stickers.
- Steering and suspension.
- All rearview mirrors.
- Brake test (both parking and service brake).
- Exhaust system (muffler and smoke check).
- Glass, glazing, and windshield wipers.
- Vehicle lighting (e.g. headlights, turn signals, brake lights, etc.)
- Tires and wheels.
- Fuel tank, fenders, and bumper.
- Gas cap.
- Vehicle height (if altered).
- Seat belts.